Security measures, including data encryption, password authentication, and firewall controls are all at or above industry standard and configured to provide robust protection against data theft/unauthorized usage.
Articles in this section
- I am not sure if I already have an ID and password and I would like to access the system
- My Login Attempt was Unsuccessful
- I did not receive my User ID, Password and/or Registration key.
- I lost the emails that were sent to me with my registration number, user-id and password.
- The Person who used to be our contact for the system is no longer the contact and I want to update my company’s information
- Can buyers see my profile?
- How do I update my company’s diversity certification information in the system?
- I received an email containing a registration key. What do I use this information for?
- I have registered at a site that uses the SupplierGATEWAY system before, do I need to register each time?
- How do I find out more information about becoming certified as a diverse business?