You will need to register in the system and establish an account for yourself under your company. Accounts that have not been approved by the primary user from your company within three days will be approved by the System Administrator. This approval will generate an email containing your ID and password. After you receive your ID and password, you will be able to access the system and update your company information, including contacts and any other information that may have changed. To complete your registration, you will need your company’s TAX ID and DUNS number.
Articles in this section
- I am not sure if I already have an ID and password and I would like to access the system
- My Login Attempt was Unsuccessful
- I did not receive my User ID, Password and/or Registration key.
- I lost the emails that were sent to me with my registration number, user-id and password.
- The Person who used to be our contact for the system is no longer the contact and I want to update my company’s information
- Can buyers see my profile?
- How do I update my company’s diversity certification information in the system?
- I received an email containing a registration key. What do I use this information for?
- I have registered at a site that uses the SupplierGATEWAY system before, do I need to register each time?
- How do I find out more information about becoming certified as a diverse business?