I can't find my supplier, and I know they've registered
If you can not locate your supplier, below are a few tips you can use:
1) Search by the Company name under <Manage System Settings<Supplier Status
2) Search the <Sourcing Tool<Search by Supplier if you do not see the red "S" under the suppliers name, that means you have not added them as a Current Supplier. To add them, go to <Manage System Settings<Add Company as A Supplier.
3) Under the Supplier Status function, try variations of the name. For example, for FedEX, try Federal Express or Fed Ex. tip: do not add company type (llc, inc) to the search.
4) If you see the company but the profile completion is not at 100%, then please notify the contact that they need to complete registration
5) If the vendor representative still insist that they have registered, notify your Client Success Manager, it could be possible they registered as a Potential Supplier vs . accepting your invitation to register as a Current Supplier. The CSM will research and provide next steps.