SupplierGATEWAY Support Center
SupplierGATEWAY Help Center
- About - Diversity Data Enrichment
- Data Enrichment- Diverse Suppliers Not Showing as Diverse on Data File
- Data Enrichment- Invoice
- Data Enrichment- Outreach to Suppliers
- Data Enrichment- Reviewing & Refreshing Results
- Data Enrichment- Understanding Confidence Levels
- How to complete the Nigeria Enhanced Digital Certification (EDC) application
- Adjust the NAICS code on my certification
- How can I renew when my EDC expires?
- How can I submit an EDC application if I am already registered in SupplierGATEWAY?
- How do I download my EDC certification, badge, or QR code
- How long does it take to get approved?
- How to - Search for Suppliers
- Tips & Tricks: Search for supplier
- Ways to find success: Search for supplier
- About - Search for Suppliers
- Filtering Opportunities by Company
- How do I Post An New Opportunity (Admins)
- About - Loading Spend
- ABOUT: Generating a Tier I Ad Hoc Report
- Economic Impact Report: How are my totals calculated?
- How long does an Upload take to process?
- How to - Loading Spend
- How To Delete Spend That You Uploaded
- About - Setting up Tier-2
- ABOUT: Project Reporting
- Has My Prime Reported Their Spend?
- How can I set up my supplier to report Tier-2
- How to - Setting up Tier-2
- How to Add, Edit or Change the Status of a Project in the Project Reporting Dashboard.
- How to Customize Your Portal Homepage Using The Homepage Editor
- How to Customize The Search Bar Image
- Country ID's
- How Secure is My information?
- Who is SupplierGATEWAY?
- Ethnicity Codes
- Adding Proxy to a User Account
- Adding users from the Learning Center console
- Admin: Adding Roles for Internal Users
- Admins: Setting Up Certificates and Categories
- Authorization to Make App Purchases
- Corportate Responsibility: Can anyone in my organization have access to my portal?
- ABOUT: Generating Current Supplier Registration Reports
- ABOUT: Generating Potential Supplier Registration Reports
- ABOUT: Generating Tier II Reports
- Add Supplier: How do I add a supplier?
- Country Codes for Mass Uploads
- Finding a Supplier by Tax ID (TIN #)
- AB962 (California) - Crafting Your Organization's Supplier Diversity Policy Statement
- About - Navigating Supplier Status
- About - Uploading Suppliers
- About AB 962 Reporting
- Getting Started With Your Supplier Diversity Platform
- How Can I Add/Manage Events in My Calendar?
- Supplier or PVendor Number
- Accessing Multiple Portals With The Same User Id & Password
- Add Supplier: How do I update my supplier's diversity information?
- Adding W-9 Form
- Alerts for Opportunity Postings
- Application Segments
- Canceling Your Subscription
- Creating User Limitations
- How can I get a copy of my receipt?
- How Do I Reset My Password?
- I am not sure if I already have an ID and password and I would like to access the system
- I do not have an ID and password – How do I access the system?
- I received an email stating my EIN/TIN was invalid
- TIN/EIN Conflict: Why has my TaxID number been removed?
- TIN/EIN Conflict: Why am I receiving this conflict error?
- Duplicate User Accounts
- EIN or DUNS Conflict
- My Login Attempt was Unsuccessful
See all 11 articles
- ACDBE Certification
- Agency Contracting Goals
- Billion Dollar Roundtable (BDR)
- CAGE Code
- Certification Agency
- [WEBINAR RECAP] - Grants, Financing and Support for Black-Owned Businesses to Sell Online
- [WEBINAR RECAP] - Maximizing Your Minority-Owned Business Through Digital Certification
- [WEBINAR RECAP] Amazon Business Reporting
- [WEBINAR RECAP] How To Generate 1.25% Or More In Cash Rebates From Your Accounts Payable
Other ways to get help
Stay tuned to find out what's new and exciting at SupplierGATEWAY
View and register for upcoming SupplierGATEWAY events
Ask The Community
Got questions? Join our community of expert users and get answers.
Can't find what you are looking for? Drop our Help Team a line.