A certification agency is a third-party certifying body that specializes in the certification process for diverse-owned businesses.
There are many different types of diversity certifications, such as:
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- Enhanced Digital Certification (EDC)
- Historically Underutilized Business (HUB)
- HubZone (Historically Underutilized Business Zone)
- LGBT Business Enterprise (LGBTBE)
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB)
Article is closed for comments.