Buyers use the system to conduct electronic RFQ's and reverse auctions. If you have been invited to participate in a reverse auction, you will see information in the Bid Center which allows you to join and participate in the bid event. Information will only appear in the bid center if you have been invited to participate, otherwise, you will see a message that states "No Bids Found"
Articles in this section
- I am not sure if I already have an ID and password and I would like to access the system
- My Login Attempt was Unsuccessful
- I did not receive my User ID, Password and/or Registration key.
- I lost the emails that were sent to me with my registration number, user-id and password.
- The Person who used to be our contact for the system is no longer the contact and I want to update my company’s information
- Can buyers see my profile?
- How do I update my company’s diversity certification information in the system?
- I received an email containing a registration key. What do I use this information for?
- I have registered at a site that uses the SupplierGATEWAY system before, do I need to register each time?
- How do I find out more information about becoming certified as a diverse business?