Converting to uploads using .csv instead of Excel on August 16, 2023
Starting August 16, 2023, the SupplierGATEWAY system will only be accepting supplier data and supplier spend uploads in .csv format.
This will greatly enhance data upload speeds and reduce wait times.
If you are preparing your upload files manually from Google sheets or Excel, when saving your supplier data, please export your files to .csv format prior to uploading.
In all cases, column labels are still required or files will be rejected
To save and download a Google Sheet as a csv:
- Open the spreadsheet in Google Sheets.
- Click on the tab you want to save as CSV.
- Go to File > Download > Comma Separated Values (.csv).
To save an Excel sheet/workbook as a csv:
- Open the sheet/workbook you want to save in Excel.
- Click File > Save As.
- Pick the place where you want to save the sheet/workbook.
- In the Save As dialog box, navigate to the location you want.
- Click the arrow in the Save as type box and pick the type of text or CSV file format you want.
- In the File name box, accept the suggested name or type a new name for the workbook.
If you are preparing your upload files directly from your ERP or AP system, please export your data as .csv format prior to uploading.