How Do I View Internal Users
About the Internal User Report
The system tracks metrics about your user's access and activity while they are logged in. Some of this information is accessible via a simple dashboard that you can access via the administrative tools. There is also a download which enables you to analyze the information offline.
Navigating to the Internal User Report Dashboard
- Click on Settings icon in the top navigation tray.
- Select the Manage System Settings option.
- Click on the Internal User Report function.
What's in the Internal User Report Dashboard?
The user activity dashboard is a quick snapshot to understand what your users are doing while logged into the system. This includes information about:
- Active vs. Inactive accounts
- Demographic breakdowns of the companies that are being saved to favorites lists
- Top users based on logins
- Top Opportunity Posting users
- Top Searchers
- Daily login activity reports
Downloading Login and Activity Data
You can download detail data about user activity using the download function in the top right hand corner of the dashboard.
- Select the start and end date for your report
- Click on Download
- The Excel report contains:
- Total number of logins
- Most recent login date
- Number of postings
- Basic contact Information (email, phone title etc.)