[WEBINAR RECAP] Amazon Business Reporting
Thank you to those who attended our webinars last week! We hope you found it helpful and informative to your business.
We covered a lot in the webinars. If you need a refresher or anyone couldn’t make it, you can watch a recording of webinars.
Otherwise, the following key takeaways might help.
What you will get from Amazon Business Reporting App as:
- A quick tool to accelerate your diversity and inclusion effort
- Increase your chance to achieve your own local spend goal quickly and conveniently
- Understand what type of companies you're spending with
- Get a better sense of how your purchasing impacts local, small, and diverse suppliers in different demographic categories
- Link your SupplierGATEWAY profile to your Amazon store, which helps buyers easily and quickly find you
- Allow buyers to go directly to your Amazon store from various places in SupplierGATEWAY, including search results, mobile app, your profile, etc.
- It’s FREE!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does it cost anything to use the Amazon Business App? - It is free for 6 months and $250/month after that. Amazon Business App is free and included for Supplier Diversity Bundle clients.
- Can I add spend from other sources to get a comprehensive view of my diversity spend? - Yes, you can do it by upgrading to the Tier-1 reporting or if you are a user of the Supplier Diversity Bundle.
- Does it cost anything to link a SupplierGATEWAY Profile to Amazon Business? - No, it is free.
- If I am not yet an Amazon Seller, how do I get started on Amazon? - You can sign up for an Amazon account by clicking here and following the instructions.
- Do I need to be certified to register on SupplierGATEWAY? - No, all businesses are encouraged to register on SupplierGATEWAY.
We would love to hear what you think and your feedback to improve our future events. Please send any questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.