Ways to find success - Diversity Data Enrichment
Getting the best results from the data you upload.
The concept here is quite simple - the more complete the data you include in your upload file, the better the results. When enriching your data, there are specific data points we are able to match against, so being able to provide unique identifiers such as TaxID will better your result.However, we also understand that you may be relying on the system to help you improve and complete your supplier data, so do not be alarmed if there are blank fields in your uploaded templates.
Required Fields* - There are certain fields that must be provided with each supplier upload including company name and supplier/vendor number. These are the absolute minimum required fields. Any records without these fields will be left out of the upload process.
- Company name* - to identify the supplier
- Your internal vendor reference/number* - so you can use the data we return to you more easily
Recommended Fields - For better results, completing the following fields is very highly recommended. You should try to provide them when you have them.
- Tax ID/EIN - we use this to automatically avoid creating duplicates in the system
- Address, City, Country - makes it easier to match your suppliers
Supplier engagement - This tool can automatically connect with your suppliers and have them update their profile data and fill in any blanks, like certifications, insurance, W-9’s - any number of things that you have always wanted to clean up. All we need you to do is make sure you include supplier email addresses so the system can automatically reach out and let them know where to go and what to do.
- Primary contact email - this helps us to automatically engage your suppliers to update their profiles
- Company Demographics - if you already know some information about your suppliers, you can use it to your advantage for reporting and analysis
- Primary NAICS - we use this data to help your economic impact reporting