Ways to find success - Setting up Tier-2
You have a few options for setting up your Primes to report Tier-2.
Option 1 - The simple option is to include Prime reporting status on your initial Supplier Upload template.
Option 2 - The second option is to market your Primes “Required to Report” one by one under Supplier Status.
Option 3 - The third option is to set them up under your Tier-2 reporting App using 'Manage This'.
Required Fields* - Identify your Primes under Supplier Status
- ACTION - Identify the icon for Tier-2 and make your reporting selection
- UPDATE PROFILE- Select Update profile and invite them to register. When they register, they will include all of their diversity attributes and answer any questions that you have set up for registration.
Recommended Fields - For best results, the following fields are very highly recommended and you should try to provide them when you have them with your Supplier Upload option for identifying your Primes. When using the Supplier Upload template, you can put either a Y (yes) or N (no) in the field “REQUIRED TO REPORT”.
- Tax ID /EIN - we use this to automatically avoid creating duplicates in the system.
- Address, City, Country - makes it easier to match your suppliers.
Supplier engagement. Make sure your Primes are aware that they are required to report. This can be executed via a mass email campaign notifying them of your program and their reporting deadlines.
- Upload Primes with their Primary contact email - this helps us to automatically engage your suppliers to update their profiles
- Communicate Reporting Dates
Send them reporting reminders on the first day that the reporting period is open. Keep in mind, the system also sends out reporting reminders. However, it is more effective if they receive a personal reminder from you and the system generated reminder as well.
Please sign in to leave a comment.