HOW TO: Generate a Current Supplier Registration Report
Generating a Current Supplier Registration Report is very quick and easy.
To download your report, you will need to have: Access to Manage System Settings, which means you have ADMIN access. To gain admin access, locate the lead on your program and ask them to make your account an Admin as opposed to a Basic User.
Once you have access:
1) Go directly "Supplier Status" under "Manage System Settings".
2) Locate the report download under your supplier count on the top left of the page.
3) CLICK to generate a new report.
4) Check your email for an notification from "firstname.lastname@example.org".
5) Once you receive an alert that your report has been generated, go back to the portal and download the report by locating the "download icon".
6) Once downloaded, you will receive a raw report that can be downloaded either via text version OR excel.