Tips & Tricks: Search for supplier
Required Fields - There are certain fields that must be provided with each search for supplier execution. At minimum, you should include keyword for the companies that you are looking for
- Keyword Search- This includes an industry name or any word that would be associated with your search
Recommended Fields - For best results, select criteria based upon business classification, industry and location.
- Classification - Use this to select diverse business owners based upon your selection.
- Address, City, Country - makes it easier to match your suppliers.
Supplier engagement. Our tool can automatically connect with your suppliers across various industries, locations, classification and diversity backgrounds. For the best results, start with one feature and search and then narrow your selection based upon what is important to you.
- Primary NAICS - Select the NAICS code as a filter option get selections based upon industry
- Location- Select the location of where you would like to see your companies. This can be as broad as city and state OR as specific as a zip code using the local search feature.
- Category-this attribute selects a specifics commodity to search