Con Edison Matchmaker - Prime Vendor Partner Instructions - Part 1 - Posting
You will be participating in 10-minute one-on-one matchmaker interviews conducted via private zoom sessions with prospective MWBEs to explore opportunities with your company as subcontractors, materials/services providers, or joint venture partners. The afternoon matchmaker session will run between 12:30 and 2:30pm EST (There will be a five-minute break between each 10 minute interview.)
The instructions below encompass the activities involved in your participation as a matchmaker Prime Vendor Partner.
There will be 3 distinct parts of the activities that you will be expected to complete as a Prime Vendor Partner (after you complete the registration in the Con Edison portal)
Review this matchmaker instruction information below about how to complete your posting in the Con Edison supplier platform. You can also attend a Q&A Tutorial Session on June 17th at 1:00 PM EST. Here you can ask the SupplierGATEWAY team questions about the matchmaker process. You are encouraged to signup for the Q&A session now.
Part 1 - Post your matchmaker preferences AFTER June 14 - You will be able to set up 10-minute interviews with prospective MWBEs between 12:30 and 2:30pm EST.
Part 2 - Review the interested participants during the week of June 20 and decide whom you would like to meet with. You should complete this process no later than June 23rd to give suppliers a chance to select time-slots and prepare for your meetings.
Part 3 - Conduct Matchmaker Meetings Via Zoom. Each appointment will have a separate zoom meeting room. You will be sent the link to each room along with appointment details and information about the supplier you are meeting with.
Part 1. MATCHMAKER POSTING INSTRUCTIONS
After you access the Con Edison online portal
1. Access the Basic Supplier Package App on the console
2. Click on the Post Opportunity function in the side navigation bar
3 Click on the Create New Posting Button
4. In the posting form, your first selection will be to identify your posting type as a QuickConnect Matchmaker posting
The system will automatically check the conduct meetings box. Please leave this box checked!
5. Complete the top part of the form
Please use the following information:
- Subject: ConEdison Matchmaker June 28th
- Response Should be received by: June 23 5:00 PM EST
- Approximate Contract value - If you don't have a specific project you may select "unknown".
- Description of the opportunity: Please be as descriptive as possible in describing what types of suppliers you are looking for.
- Leave the selections for users to respond (Yes)
- Show your contact information (No)
6. Click on the Advanced Options tab to expand the section below the basic information you just filled out
7. Scroll down to the business category questions near the top of this form section and select Minority and Women
8. Then scroll down to the bottom of the form and for the question Limit to companies registered in Consolidated Edison site - select Yes.
9. Click on Post This Opportunity
Your Opportunity is now Posted - There is only one step to go for this Phase - Your meeting availability
You will be prompted to provide details of the matchmaker session schedule
PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
- Select Web Meeting for the Meeting Type
- Select June 28, 2022 for the meeting date
- Select 12:30 PM for the Start Time (remember to pick PM not AM!)
- Select 2:30 PM for the End Time (remember to pick PM not AM!)
- Select 10 Minutes for the Meeting Length (it will already be selected for you)
- Select 5 Minutes for Time between Sessions (it will already be selected for you)
- Click Submit
Great - you got this done!