Con Edison Matchmaker - Prime Vendor Partner Instructions - Part 2 - Deciding who to meet with
Part 2 - Review the interested participants during the week of June 20
It's now time to review the companies that are interested in meeting with you and decide whom you would like to meet with.
You get to decide - as you probably have the best sense of who might be a possible fit for your requirements. This is also because you only have 8 slots and you want to use them wisely!
Important: You should complete this process no later than June 23rd to give suppliers a chance to select time-slots and prepare for your meetings.
1. Any takers? To see if anyone has indicated they want to meet with you, look at the list management icon (see below) and if there is a number, it is an indication of how many companies are in your waiting list.
2. Viewing the list. To get started, access the posting console and click on the green "Active" button
3. Review the companies. When you are viewing your lists, the profiles of companies that want to meet with you will be displayed. Review the information in the profile summary or view the full profile by clicking on the name of the company.
4. Make a decision. At the bottom of each profile is a set of choices to Accept or Decline the request. Select your choice for each company. Don't worry - we don't send anything to the supplier at this point. So you can change your mind
5. Now your list is full (or its June 23rd). Now you are ready to close the posting and have the system open up your meeting calendar. Click on the Close Posting button.
6. Notifying the suppliers. The system takes care of notifying suppliers for you. You even have options to personalize the message that is sent. You do not have to personalize as there is a built in message with instructions - if you just leave the default settings and click on Close Posting & Send Notification, you will be ok! remember, for this event you have 8 slots total. You can have more than 8 suppliers in the accepted list - but only the first 8 that schedule in one of your time slots will be able to meet with you
Article is closed for comments.